Slytherin | House Martell | District 13 | Dauntless
| sniffing old books | hedgehogs | tea | antiques | stationery | grammar | Harry Potter | trees | castles | Nephilim | quills | Narnia | stars | punctuation | fountain pens | bows & arrows |
When Robin Hood got sassy.
My Jem is Gone
Oh my God. This is so cute. And if you’ve read I Want My Hat Back it is especially genius, but if not, it is still genius and so cute. And maybe made me cry. A little. Even I have feels sometimes.
+spoilers for CP2+
I saw this post
and I was like i need to make that one comic
and so i did.
under the read more because its long and spoilers
THAT READ MORE TAB.
It’s a dreaming of England kind of day…
Bibury, Gloucestershire, England, UK
So. Perfect. tears
On love triangles, squares, and so much more.
- Friend 1: Just started [Prodigy] today and already cannot put it down!! (Despite the obvious love 'square' -- is that even a thing?)
- Friend 2: The Love Square was a thing in A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- Friend 1: So it was! Is it actually called that though?
- Friend 2: Probably not haha, I just thought of the only other 4-way romance I know of.
- Me: It's called 'an orgy'.
Oxford, England - The Priory of St Frideswide, Christ Church College
PORTRAIT: Forrest H.
Shot by J.L.
It’s Jem! He is real!
Arrow: an exercise in corporate social responsibility
House beneath the Mountains »» Thomas Hanks